Gosh, when will summer finally arrive? For me, it’ll be here in just two weeks from yesterday, and honestly, I can’t wait. So, I come to you with a short list of things to do over the summer:
- Binge watch your favorite TV shows. I can honestly say that I can not wait for the new season of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir to come out. And then there are all the shows I would love to re watch, such as Bunk’d and scour YouTube for episodes of The Suite Life on Deck.
- Sleep in. I haven’t been able to sleep in for ages, not even on the weekends. The first thing I’ll definitely be doing is sleeping in until around lunchtime. Then watch more TV.
- Play all of the new apps. Hogwarts Mystery has finally come out and I can’t wait to get it and then spend my first month out of school playing it nonstop. Then of course, there’s the city my brother and I have been working on, on Minecraft. It still only has two citizens…….
- Working on a new school schedule. My mom would probably say I’m doing nothing up in my bedroom, but at the end of the day, I’ll have drawn up a hit-list of things I want to get done and my school schedule.
- Learning to swim. Okay, yeah, I can go to the swimming pool and not drown, and maybe swim half a length, but I’ll be going to Woodlands this summer. So, I’ve asked a friend of mine to help me learn to really swim so I won’t have to be subjected to week-long embarrassment in a neon life jacket. No thank you.
- Finish my book. This might only be me, but I seriously need to finish writing my book. I started it back in third grade and did end up typing it up, but it came to about twenty pages. So I rewrote it, and then my computer crashed and I lost it. Now I’m starting from scratch and it’s really hard.
Well, that’s it! If you have any more suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments section and I’ll update the post!
See you next time!