I know how it feels to need money for all kinds of things, like camp, shopping, movies, and surprises. I have ideas on how you can make money fast. Enjoy!
- Babysit: make sure you advertise your services… if you are too young for babysitting, try mother’s helping, pet sitting, or plant sitting!
- Sell Food: Have a lemonade stand or some kind of cold dessert. Or a bake sale with delicious pastries.
- Make a website that makes money for you.
- Sell your services: Lawn or gardening jobs, cleaning cars and houses, and even power washing ( if you know how to.)
- Host an event: Charge money for people being allowed to swim in your pool ( if you have one)… or have a cookout or a BBQ party.
- Offer classes: Are you good at something? Do you know how to play an instrument or play a sport really well? Can you teach people how to use their phone or computer to the fullest extent? Be a tutor… school subjects, sports lessons, techy or music, whatever fits your personality. You can even be a sports referee.
- Are you an artist? Be a t-shirt designer, sell your epic photos, or sew doll clothes.
- If you like being the star of the show… try being a YouTuber, band leader, audition for a play, be a clown, pirate, or princess at a child’s party, your school mascot, even a podcaster!
- The Real Jobs: Food service or retail may be the place to start for you. P.S. If you want a lot of tips if you work in a restaurant be super nice.
- Be a reseller: I personally love this job because it takes minimal amounts of work but it isn’t the fastest way to make money. Resell clothes, toys, books and even gift cards!
- Work for your Fam: Work for your parents because they always have a list of jobs to get done that they either hate or have no time to complete.
- Sell things on Etsy: Make bracelets, sew things, or whatever you’re good at and make a store… My aunt has her own, it’s called Classy Girls Design.
Having trouble advertising or getting jobs? Follow these tips…
- Make business cards, flyers, or brochures. Something colorful that will catch people’s attention.
- Tell your friends and blast it on social media.
- Look online for jobs in stores and restaurants.
- Contact me and I’ll help you with it too!